If you want to make an impact and work with one of the most famous technology companies in the world –HP! This is the opportunity you can’t miss!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Automation engineer to join our team.
- B.Sc. In computer Science/Engineering or any equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience with OOP Programming languages, preferably .NET, but can be also Java
- At least 1 year of strong development knowledge of basic design patterns
- At least 1 year of experience with Automation testing frameworks (xUnit/JUnit) or other testing framework
- At least 1 year of experience with Selenium UI /or similar UI testing framework
- Team player, sharing knowledge and striving to achieve team goals
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English level – is a must
- Experience on Load and performance testing tools – is an advantage
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD applications – is an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodology – is an advantage
- Developing, improving, and maintaining automation test suites on company products
- Learning all different aspects of existing automated tests to achieve the ability to execute, debug, and maintain them as part of the release cycle
- Investigating software issues while handling testing, validation, opening, and managing defects
- Work closely with the QA and R&D teams in order to identify/analyze the problem and verify and test the solution
- Learning and working with complex Indigo Press products
- Developing Tools and Solutions per team needs and requests
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment
at a fast-growing, multinational company.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills daily. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to helping and communicating with new members of our company.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
Lemon MSS leverages its in-depth understanding of the healthcare sector to provide public and private healthcare companies with end-to-end market strategy, MarCom, and sales services. Serving as the ideal partner to help you build, develop, and expand, Lemon MSS helps you achieve results without compromising your values and identity.
Day off for Birthday, Private Health Insurance