B2B Sales Representative
If you want to make an impact and work with one of the top 10 hospitals in the world – this is the opportunity you can not miss! Our mission is to provide the best services to our clients but also to spread awareness about the top medical services and help people around the world can get from them.
We seek a passionate and motivated B2B Sales Representative to join our awesome sales team! As our B2B Sales Representative, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by increasing sales. Your main goal will be to conduct B2B sales activities in order to meet the KPIs and boost our sales efforts.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working as a B2B Sales Representative or a similar role.
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing – preferable.
- Great command of MS Office and CRM tools
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills and ability to plan strategically.
- English – an excellent level of knowledge is a must – both written and spoken.
- Russian, Arabic, Spanish, and any other language is an advantages.
- Experience with the medical field is an advantage.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.).
- Following monthly and quarter/annual quotas.
- Search for new client leads and manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.).
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Consult with the sales and marketing team to ensure efficiency.
- Fulfill the most important sales KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment
at a fast-growing, multinational company.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills daily. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to helping and communicating with new members of our company.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
Lemon MSS leverages its in-depth understanding of the healthcare sector to provide public and private healthcare companies with end-to-end market strategy, MarCom, and sales services. Serving as the ideal partner to help you build, develop, and expand, Lemon MSS helps you achieve results without compromising your values and identity.
Day off for Birthday, Private Health Insurance