In this role, you should be versed in the principles of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Facebook Marketing, with the basics of SEO (mostly the part about landing page optimization) and knowledge about Google/ Facebook Analytics to know when conversion/goal tracking is off.
Most of our campaigns are strictly performance delivery based on the client’s business goals.
Your goal will be to ensure that the client’s online marketing investment has the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Advertising Platform) is preferred
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) / Google Cloud Suite / Google Sheets
- Setting up and managing Performance Advertising (PPC) campaigns, primarily on Google Ads (Ad Words) and Facebook Ads, Social Media, and Other Platforms.
- Prepare reports and analyze relevant data in different tools to maximize results.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing ads platform accounts and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for clients and management
- Plan / Set up / Launch & Optimize various performance channels
- Oversee Search Advertising accounts primarily on Google Ads platform and social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Conduct keyword research and audiences for targeting
- Create a textual ad copy that will convert
- Be involved in digital Ad creative development in cooperation with our design team (e.g. Image Ads, Banner Ads, Video Ads)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint bottlenecks with room for improvement
- Keep updated on performance advertising and SEM trends optimize UX/user flow efficiency.
We offer an innovative and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational company.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills every day. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to helping and communicating with new members of our company.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
Our partnersLemon MSSLemon MSS is an international Digital Marketing Agency with an excellent reputation and success, that has offices both in Israel and in Belgrade, Serbia. We at Lemon MSS help big brands to achieve digital marketing success and strive to ensure that our.. Clients are getting the best bang for their buck. We set in place tools and frameworks that help maximize our client’s digital strategy`s potential, and provide smart reporting and consulting to help them make informed decisions that translate to real sales and leads.
Day off for Birthday, Private Health Insurance