Pre Sales Representative
If you want to make an impact and work with one of the top 10 hospitals in the world – this is the opportunity you can not miss! Our mission is to provide the best services to our clients but also to spread awareness about the top medical services and help people around the world can get from them.
We seek a passionate and motivated Pre Sales Representative to join our awesome sales team! As our Sales Representative, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by increasing sales. Your main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid users.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Sales Representative or a similar role
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office and CRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- English – an excellent level of knowledge is a must – both written and spoken
- Russian, Arabic, Spanish, and any other language is an advantage
- Experience with the medical field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Understand all the prospect’s needs, problems, or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with the sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify the most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to the management team
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment
at a fast-growing, multinational company.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills daily. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to helping and communicating with new members of our company.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
Lemon MSS leverages its in-depth understanding of the healthcare sector to provide public and private healthcare companies with end-to-end market strategy, MarCom, and sales services. Serving as the ideal partner to help you build, develop, and expand, Lemon MSS helps you achieve results without compromising your values and identity.